The following fee structure is in place from 1st July 2019. Fees are reviewed annually.
- Enrolled day rate$113.50 per day
- Enrolled week rate$540.00 per weekDiscounted rate for children enrolled in full-time care. This rate includes all the same goodies as the Enrolled Day Rate.
- Casual day rate$118.50 per dayCasual day rate for enrolled children. Charged when care is provided on a day outside normal enrolled days.
Fees are to be paid in full, 2 weeks in advance.
A statement of account will be sent 5 days before payment is due, showing 5 weeks of account activity.
If you are having issues paying your account, please contact us to discuss your options before care is cancelled.
This subsidy is the main way the Australian Government assists families with their childcare fees and it is paid directly to early childhood services.
Some basic requirements must be met for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child.
• The age of the child
• The child meeting the Australian Immunisation requirement
• A parent or their partner, meeting the residency requirements listed in the legislation.
What parents need to do:
• Sign into your Centrelink online account through MyGov My Gov – create an account
• Select Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment task
• Work through the steps to provide new information and confirm your current details.
This will include:
• Combined family income estimates for the current financial year
• The hours of recognised activity including work, training, study, volunteering
• The type of childcare your family uses.
For more information about this process visit education.gov.au/childcare